1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the therapies and treatments (the Services) by you (the Customer or you).
2. Morgane Le Cleuyou trading as Younitytherapies with email address firstname.lastname@example.org ; (the Practitioner or us or we).
3. These are the terms on which we provide all Services to you. By agreeing to receive any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. Client means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
5. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
6. Treatment Location means the Practitioner's premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Agreement;
7. Appointment means the scheduled time(s) at which the Client and the Practitioner agree that the provision of the Services will take place.
7. The description of the Services is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement.
8. In the case of Services made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
9. All Services are subject to availability.
10. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
11. The description of the Services in our website, leaflets or other forms of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to provide the Services.
12. When an Agreement has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
13. A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered, only upon the Practitioner sending an email to the Customer saying that the Agreement has been formalised or, if earlier, the Practitioner's delivery of the Services to the Customer.
Fees and Payment
22. The fees (Fees) for the Services is that set out in our price list current at the date of the Agreement or such other price as we may agree at the time of the Agreement. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed fee or on a standard rate basis.
24. Payment for Services must be made at least 4 hours in advance of the Appointment. You must pay in cash or by bank transfer.
Withdrawal and cancellation
37. You can withdraw from the Agreement by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
38. You can cancel the Appointment by telling us no later than 24 hours before the time and date of the Appointment either by email, phone or other electronic message.
39. We reserve the right to charge the list price for each Service within the Appointment where less than 24 hours notice of cancellation has been given.
52. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact the Owner/Practitioner at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
58. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs, clients should contact us to find a solution. We aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.
59. We aim to follow these codes of conduct, copies of which you can obtain as follows:
a. the AAMET International Code of Conduct and Ethics available from https://aametinternational.org/about-us/aamet-policies-and-procedures/the-aamet-code-of-conduct-and-ethics/;
b. the ABNLP and ABH Codes of Conduct which you can request through https://www.abh-abnlp.com/